This policy covers how we treat information that we collect and receive from you, including information related to your past use of Website. This policy does not apply to external websites, nor to people whom we do not employ or authorize.
2. The collection, processing, and use of personal data
- When you visit the Website or use the services provided by the Website, we will collect your personal information according to service function, and process and use your personal information within the specific purpose of the nature of the service function.
- The website will retain your name, email address, contact information etc. when you use the interactive features such as contact us form or newsletter subscription.
- In general browsing, the server will record related actions, including your connection device IP address, use time, type of browser, and browse and click on records, as reference for us to enhance Website services.
3. Data protection
- This Website is equipped with firewalls and anti-virus related information security facilities, and we take the necessary precautionary measures against any leak of your personal information. With strict protection measures, only the authorized staff are allowed to access your personal information.
- Where service is required by any of our company departments to carry out business, we will strictly require employees to conform their confidentiality duty, and adopt necessary inspection procedures to ensure they fully comply with confidentiality duty.
4. Links to other websites
5. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
The Website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of collected/received personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except but not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- Required by law.
- To eliminate dangers to your life, body, freedom or property.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the way the data is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
- When your actions on the Website violate the terms of service, or damage or obstruct the rights of the Website and other users or cause harm to any person, the Website management may determines that the disclosure of your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action as necessary.
- When this website solicits a third party to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, the Website management will be responsible for the supervision and management of your information by the outsourcing vendors or individuals.
6. Changes to the Privacy Terms
The Website has the right to amend this policy at any time, and the updated policy will be announced on the Website.
7. Contact us
ATrack Technology Inc.
Address：8F., No. 13, Ln. 120, Sec. 1, Neihu Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 11493, Taiwan